Friday 26 August 2011

Boy's Toys!

Hi,

Now I'm back from my holiday, I've had to turn my attention to a card for my Nephew's birthday ... today!

This great card is called Boys Will Be Boys, and it is one of the 30 kits in the £5 Summer Grab Bag, still available from Paper Creator. It's a Pop Out Stepper Card and, despite this being the first time I've made a stepper card, was very easy to put together thanks to the instructions provided. The set also includes a backing paper and envelope.


Depth is added to the card with the use of decoupage layers ... and this time, I did remember to use sticky pads to raise the layers! LOL :o) !!!!! The stars are only raised by 1 layer, the sentiment tag "Boys Will Be Boys" is raised by 2 layers and the central image of skateboard and handcart is raised by 4 layers, although I've only used 2.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:


Hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. Aw I love this honey. :0) You should enter it into our red and blue challenge over at paper creator's crafts too. Smiles. It runs until this evening. hehe.
    Hugs. Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely boys card. Hope you had a lovely holiday. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger is messing with me today, so if you get this message twice I apologize.
    I just wanted to say that this card is simply adorable and for your first center step card, you've knocked it out of the ballpark.
    LOVE that little sign on the playhouse/fort too!
    Thank so much for sharing it with us at Top Tip Tuesday for our "Masculine" challenge. :)
    Lisa xx
    P.S. Maybe next week you'll have a tip to share with all us crafters. :)
    Thanks for playing and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is fab - great first time Step Card :) I love the 'No Gurlz Allowed' sign too ;)

    Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week for our Masculine Challenge. Don't forget if you have a Top Tip to share with us you could win another prize! Just add (TIP) after your name when linking :)
    Have you made a note on your calendar so as you don't miss our Birthday Bash week after next? £100's of prizes!!!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by leaving a comment on this blog you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and you therefore consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I read and appreciate every one!

Helen x