Tuesday 30 August 2011

Can YOU help a cyber-Buddy?

You may or may not know Karen (Krafty Karens) who makes simply divine cards. Karen became one of my cyber-Buddies through the Crafter's Companion Forum and whilst I knew Karen had health problems, it has only been in the last few weeks that I have been aware how much they impact on her everyday life ... things you and I probably take for granted. One of the things that has kept Karen going through this is her card making (and how she produces such inspirational cards I will never ever know) and, more lately, designing new card kits.

How can you help?

  1. Please, please, please follow this link to Wendy's Blog (Wendy is another CC Buddy), read the whole post
  2. Then go over to Paper Creator Exclusives which are Karen's 5 UK designs AND/OR go to Paper Craft Kits Exclusives which are Karen's US designs. Karen receives a payment for each sale, so this is something tangible which we crafters can do to help a fellow crafter in need.

Whatever you can do to help will, I can assure you, be very gratefully received as Karen seeks private medical treatment to combat her constant pain.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, thank you in anticipation of your purchases to help Karen's "Consultant Fund" and please keep Karen in your thoughts and prayers at this time.

xxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh honey thank you so very much for your kind support. I cannot put into words what this means to me.xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by leaving a comment on this blog you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and you therefore consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I read and appreciate every one!

Helen x