Monday 1 August 2011

A Floral Thank You Card

Hi,
This is the third card I made last week to say Thank You to my childrens' teachers!

If you have been reading my earlier posts, you'll know that a few weeks ago I bought a bumper pack of cards from Paper Creator. This card is Just Flowers 1 from the Summer Grab Bag. As you can see from the photo on the right, this is a pyramage kit, although I don't think I have done justice to the pyramage 'cos I forgot to use sticky pads to raise each level ... lol!

The base card is Regal Blue Centura Pearl from Crafter's Companion, which I cut and folded to a 6" square card (with the fold at the top) using my trusty Ultimate Pro. The pale blue layer and darker blue backing paper came with the kit and the main picture has a dark blue surround, although I cut this off. There are 4 layers of pyramage circles to build up the design.

I completed my card by using a floral Thank You stamp on the front of it.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenge (and I hope I'm not cheating in that I made the card last week, but didn't have time to do a blog post about it until now!):

9 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful Helen. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the colours of the flowers, and the blue card sets if off a treat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty card,Thanks for joining our Flowers challenge at Paper creator`s crafts
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you have admitted to forgetting to use foam pads, gave me a chuckle LOL. Fab card!!

    Thank you for playing along over at Paper Creator's Crafts and good luck :)
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it works just as well without the foam fads we love it :)
    Thankyou for joining in over at Paper Creator Crafts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very beautiful card Helen! :0) Thank you so much for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts for our "Say It With Flowers" Theme. Karen. (Head DT.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator Crafts.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ladies - thank you so much for your lovely comments on this card. They are so encouraging and very much appreciated! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! You are the Stamp Fairy Blog Hop Winner from my blog!! Please Contact me TODAY!! with your email address honey so that I can pass on your details... my email contact details are on my blog! Hugs. Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by leaving a comment on this blog you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and you therefore consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I read and appreciate every one!

Helen x