Friday 5 August 2011

Wow!!! I'm a Blog Hop Winner

Last weekend I participated in the Stamp Fairy Blog Hop in celebration of Gerda's Birthday. All her DT Fairies had made cards for the celebrations, each with different themes. For those who left comments on the DTs' Blogs, and a birthday wish for Gerda, was the chance of winning the Digi Stamp that was used on that particular blog.

The lovely Karen chose me to win her stamp and you can find her stunning card here.

Thanks Karen - I can't wait to start playing with my new stamp, oh and my new speccies!

:o)

1 comment:

  1. Smiles. You're more than welcome hun. I can't wait to see what you make! :0) Have fun.xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by leaving a comment on this blog you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and you therefore consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I read and appreciate every one!

Helen x