Saturday 18 February 2012

"B" is for Birthday, Bling and a Bow!

Hi,

I've made another birthday card, this time for a friend's daughter who will be celebrating her 10th Birthday next week. I decided to have a go at making a Rocker Card, as I have only made one before ... and that was from a kit! Here is the result:


My card recipe is as follows:
  • Base Card - Centura Pearl 300gsm card in Snow White which I embossed using the largest scalloped circle on the Springtime Sweets and Cupcake Treats embossing board, cut and then scored and folded (using my Boxer Board) to a make a rocker card. These boards go with the Ultimate Pro by Crafter's Companion.
  • Image is the middle sized cupcake from the Springtime Sweets and Cupcake Treats embossing board, which I then coloured using my Spectrum Noir Pens in the following colours:
    • Case - 178, 171, 68
    • Icing - 137, 8, 15
    • Cherry - 11, 45
  • Design finished with a "Happy Birthday" Ticket (downloaded from Stamp Fairy) to which I added 3 small pieces of Bling from my crafty stash. I also added a pink bow using ribbon that I won in The Crafter's Cafe Holiday Open House over Christmas and New Year.
I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Hope you're having a great weekend!

Hugs, Helen x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Like the cupcake and cherry on the top. Thanks for joining us at sentimental sundays challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Helen I am sure your friend little girl will love it.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that is soooo cute! thanks for playing along with CMM!

    ReplyDelete

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by leaving a comment on this blog you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and you therefore consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I read and appreciate every one!

Helen x