This will be a very swift post from me as I didn't get time to write and schedule this over the weekend ... and now I'm writing this in haste as I'm off to train some Guide Leaders in calligraphy today.
Anyway, it's new challenge time at Incy Wincy Designs and this week we've got a Recipe for you to follow:
4 Papers, 3 Brads, 2 Ribbons, 1 Image
We've got two great sponsors this week.
Fantastic Ribbons who are giving this week's lucky winner 4 rolls of their scrumptious ribbons
our very own Nikki from Limited Runs Digis whose gorgeous images have been used by some of the DT.
Here is my card to inspire you for this challenge:
I'm sorry the photo is so rubbish ... now the clocks have gone back I'm struggling with the curse of getting decent photos under and electric light!
My card recipe is as follows:
- Base Card - made from Centura Pearl in Snow White, cut, scored and folded to make a 15cm square card
- Design Papers - are all by Summer at Summertime Designs from the set Believe. My main paper is called Candy Cane Paper and the three squares (running from top left downwards) are Holly Paper, Snowflakes Paper and Green Dots Paper.
- Brads - I'm afraid I cheated a bit here as I couldn't find my brads and the shops had closed. So I used 3 small pearls to make one of my holly sprigs white berried.
- Ribbons - are both by Fantastic Ribbons and came from a Blog Candy that I won from Annette last autumn. I love the red ribbon which is printed with "Merry Christmas" in gold, and is also flecked with gold. I doesn't show up very well in the photo above. I'll try to get better photos later.
My Incy Wincy team-mates and Saumya (this month's Guest Designer who is with us for the last time this week) have got plenty of further inspiration for you, so do pop over and check out their creations for this Recipe Challenge. Don't forget to come back and share your creations with us - you've got until Sunday 4th November 2012 to link your cards up.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
- #117 - C is for Christmas at Ooh-La-La Creations
- Anything Goes at Card Makin' Mamas
- Challenge 137 - Make 1 for Christmas at One Stitch at a Time - Second Entry
- Challenge #29 - Use a Ribbon at The Squirrel and The Fox - Second Entry
- Challenge 77 - Christmas in October at Crafty Ann's Challenge - Second Entry
Hugs, Helen x