This is my second post of the day - please scroll down to see my first post
It's time for another challenge over at Lexi's Creations (I really don't know where the last 2 weeks have gone to!) and this time we'd like to see your Lace and Ribbon.
The folks at Cropstop are sponsoring our challenge this week - they're offering our lucky winner a $15 Gift Certificate and here is a little about them:
If you’re passionate about paper-crafting whether it be scrapbooking your memories, making cards or altered art, CropStop is your one-stop solution. We offer an extensive selection of dies, embossing folders, inks, stamps and punches by all the popular manufacturers and the CropStop die and embossing folder storage solutions Pocketz Pages™ to keep everything organized. Our selection of embellishments and adhesives is continually expanding and we are excited to be the home of the colorful Ribbon Candy™.
CropStop ships internationally as well as domestic. Our personalized customer service is only one of our strengths. Call or come visit us at www.CropStop.com and see what’s new in the world of paper-crafting.
This is the card I made for inspiration for this challenge using an image by the lovely Lexi at Fairy Dust Crafts and a sketch challenge for my layout:
My card recipe is as follows:
- Base Card - Centura Pearl 300gsm card in Pale Pink cut and folded to a DL size card.
- Design Papers - all by Summer at Summertime Designs from a set called called Happy Mother's Day
- Skin - FS2, FS3, EB1, EB2
- Tutus - PP3, PP4, PP5
- Outline - GG1
- Lace and Ribbon - from my stash. I made them into a flower/scrunchie and then used a matching narrow width ribbon to thread through a faux button, made using paper from the same set as my DPs. Check out this fab tutorial by Leesa and find out how you can make sure your button matches your card every time!
I hope you like this card as much as I do! Head on over to Lexi's Creations and check out how the rest of the DT girls used their Lace and Ribbon, and then show us your creations! You've got until Saturday 12th May 2012 to get your cards linked up.
I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
- Challenge #27 - Brown and Pink at Ruby's Rainbow
- Challenge #44 - Just for Children at Craft Your Days Away
- Challenge #105 - Pink and Brown at Digi Doodle Shop Challenge
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday 151 at Sweet Sketch Wednesday
- Anything Goes at Simon Says
I hope you have a great week and if, like us, you're under huge downpours of rain, that you dry out soon!
Hugs, Helen x