Sunday 31 March 2013

A Watching Angel

Good Evening friends and a very Happy Easter to you! Hope you've had a great day!

This is a very, very speedy post from me as I wish to catch a challenge that finishes this evening. I'd like to show you this digitally created card front:



I've used an image by Shelley at Shelley's Images which I coloured, scanned and then added to this lovely paper using a sentiment by Paulette at Create with TLC. I've struggled with the printer this evening, so couldn't produce a hard copy of the card ... sorry!

I would like to enter this project into Progressive Freebie Challenge at Crafter's Digital Art Center

Hugs, Helen x

3 comments:

  1. Helen, Very lovely! And just in time. Thanks for sharing.
    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
    Lynnel,
    CDAC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I'm so glad you were able to share your card in the challenge before the deadline.

    ReplyDelete

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by leaving a comment on this blog you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and you therefore consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I read and appreciate every one!

Helen x