Monday 4 March 2013

Care 2 Stamp

Good Morning Friends and I hope you are well.

It being Monday morning, it's time for a new challenge at Incy Wincy Designs,  and this week we've got a Sketch for you. Of course, you can flip or rotate the sketch - just make sure that we can see that you're following this layout.





We've got a fabby sponsor for you this week - the lovely Kim from Care 2 Stamp who is giving one lucky winner a $15 Gift Certificate to her store. Kim also kindly provided some stamps for the DT to work with and here is my inspiration for you:




As you can see, I've both flipped and rotated the sketch to get my layout and I've taken a slight liberty as I'm counting the floral spray at the bottom of my DP as the flowers on the sketch. I've also left my card sentiment free, as I don't know to whom this card will be going!



My card recipe is as follows:


  • Base Card - is Centura Pearl in Ivory, which I have cut, scored and folded to make a 15cm square card
  • Design Papers - are from a calendar by PinkPaislee Designs called London Market Rare Finds and Curiosities which was a freebie earlier this year in a magazine.
  • Image - is Amy by Care 2 Stamp, and I have brought this little cutie to life using my Spectrum Noir Pens in the following colours:
    • Hair - TN5,TN7, TN8
    • Skin - FS2, FS3, FS6
    • Top - BT2, BT4
    • Gilet - EB2
    • Shorts - TB2, TB4
    • Tights - BT1, BT2
    • Boots - EB1, EB7, PP1,PP3,PP4, PP5
    • Flower Pot - TN3, TN4, TN5, TN8
    • Flowers - Roses: CR8, CR10, CR11; Small Flowers: PP4, PP5; Large Flower: EB1, PP3; Foliage: DG2
    • Balloon - CR11
    • Background - EB1, EB2



Do come over to the Incy Wincy Designs blog and see how the rest of the DT and this month's wonderful Guest Designer Jackie have used the Sketch. Then come back and show us your take on it! You've got until Sunday 10th March 2013 to link your creations up.

Hope you have a good week!

Hugs, Helen x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen what a sweet image.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Helen - what a sweet image and I love this sketch - will have to try and do this one this week! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen an adorable card, love the image and how you did the background! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Helen, your colouring is fabulous and I love your interpretation of the sketch.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun, I love this card. The papers are gorgeous and the image is so sweet.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by leaving a comment on this blog you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and you therefore consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I read and appreciate every one!

Helen x