It's new challenge time it's new challenge time at Incy Wincy Designs and this week we want to see more of your Christmas creations as our theme this week is Christmas - Let It Snow!
Again this week, we've got 2 amazing sponsors offering our lucky winners prizes!
Firstly we've got this gorgeous bundle of charms from Iva Nova Chest ... I have to confess that as soon as us DT girls saw this prize, we all threatened to resign en masse as we would all dearly love to win this!!!!
Our second sponsor is own very own Teamie Nikki who owns Limited Runs Digital Stamps. Nikki is offering our second lucky prize winner 3 digis from her store.
Nikki was also kind enough to let us all loose in her on-line store and each DT member had their own choice of which digi to use - thanks Nikki!!!! :o)
So here is my snowy card:
My card recipe is as follows:
- Base Card - made from Centura Pearl in Snow White, which I cut, scored and folded to make a 10.5cm x 14.7cm card.
- Design Paper - is a members download from Club Inspire section of the Crafter's Companion website. This freebie was released in November 2010 and is called Festive Florals. I have digitally matted my papers with a dark blue border using my word processing programme.
- Image - is Pine Forest by Nikki of Limited Runs Stamps which I brought to life using my Craf-T Chalks in the following colours before giving everything a very liberal coating of white glitter!:
- Trees - Dark Green, Light Brown, Dark Brown
- Snow - Grey
- Sky - Turquoise
- Sentiment - comes from Paulette at Create with TLC and this was part of the 2011 Christmas Club.
- Ribbon - from my stash
- Snowflakes - punched from Centura Pearl in Snow White using my largest snowflkae punch. I bent up the fronds to give them a bit of dimension.
I hope you'll come over to Incy Wincy Designs and see the wonderful snowy creations by my teamies, our December Guest Designer Sue and our former teamie Annette, who's joining us this week. Don't forget to come back and share your Christmas - Let it Snow creations with us - this challenge ends on Sunday 15/12/2013.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
- Show it Off Linky Party #8 at Create with TLC
Hugs, Helen x