This is my second post of the day - please scroll down for my first post
Morning again folks!
Its new challenge time from Lexi's Creations this morning, and this time we'd like to see your creations that are for The Man in your Life. This can be for anyone who is special to you, as long as he's male!!!!!
Our sponsor this fortnight is our very own Lexi from Fairy Dust Crafts and our lucky prize winner this time will get to choose 5 wonderful digis from Fairy Dust Crafts! However, Lexi doesn't stop at digis, she stocks embellishments, ribbons, charms, Promarkers etc. so her on-line shop is well worth a visit.
I have chosen to make a Father's Day Card so I'm actually organised come June, rather than scrabbling around as usual! I have used the current sketch at CAS - Colours and Sketches and rotated it for my layout (great sketch, thanks!) and chose this fun image which reminds me so much of my Dad when Papa Mia and I had our first house .... spookily, this chap even looks a bit like my Dad! :oD
My card recipe is as follows:
- Card base - is Centura Pearl in Snow White Silver which I have cut, scored and folded to make a 15cm square card.
- Design Paper - is from the Paintbox Poppets Papercrafting Collection CD-Rom and I have used a paper from the Co-Ordinating Papers section (Design 1 Colourway 3).
- Image - is by Paula at, the sadly now closed, Pollycraft. I know that Barbara at Little Miss Muffet Spectrum Noir Pens in the following colours:
- Hair - BG1, BG2, BG4
- Skin - FS2, FS3
- Jumper - DG2, DG3
- Dungarees - TB2, TB3, TB4, OR1
- Belt - TN8, Gold Gel Pen
- Tools - CR11, CT4, Silver Gel Pen
- Shoes - TN8, EB5
- Outline - BT1
- Sentiment - is from the Special Occasion Stamp Set which was a magazine freebie last year and I have stamped this in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. And yes, my Dad is the Best Dad!!!!!!! :o)
I hope you'll come over to Lexi's Creations and see the wonderful projects by my talented team-mates for The Men in their Life. Don't forget to come back and show us your creations! This challenge will end on Saturday 10th May 2014.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Challenge #71 - Sketch at CAS - Colours and Sketches I hope that using both a cling stamp and digi stamp are OK for your challenge. If not, please feel free to disregard my entry.
- Challenge #174 - One for the Boys at Penny's Paper-Crafty
- Challenge #84 - Anything Goes at Little Miss Muffet
- For Someone Special at CD Sunday
- Challenge #204 - Clean and Simple at Sentimental Sundays
Hope you have a great week!
Hugs, Helen x