Saturday 1 October 2016

Vintage Rays

Good morning crafty friends and hope that this post finds you well. Can you believe that it's the first day in October and we are officially three quarters of the way through the year!

It's new challenge day at Feeling Sketchy and our sponsor this time is the wonderful Tammy from A Day for Daisies who is offering the winner of this challenge a prize. And everyone can be a winner through Tammy's generosity; if you head to Tammy's shop you will be able to find a couple of freebies to try out Tammy's gorgeous stamps!


Here's the sketch we're playing with this time:


And here's my "take" on it:



I've gone for a "vintage vibe" with this card and found this softly coloured DP with a gorgeous feminine feel to it and didn't totally copy Michelle's sketch as I fancied trying a "starburst" background.

My card recipe is as follows:

I hope I've inspired you to come over to Feeling Sketchy and join in with this sketch but if you're short of inspiration, please head over to the blog and check out the other wonderful creations by my clever teamies. Then come back and link up your "make" - we'll be back with our next challenge on 15th October 2016.


I would like to take part in the following challenges:

I'll be back later on with a rather exciting post ... in the meantime, take care!

Hugs, Helen x


7 comments:

  1. lovely card - great make Helen! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Card! Thank for sharing this with us at Crafty Ribbons, Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back to say thanks for playing at crafty ribbons. I ahve some candy on offer

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background with the wedges is fantastic! Beautiful butterfly and lovely soft colours. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, lovely!! Sweet design! Thanks for joining us at TPS this week, Good Luck!! Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday with this gorgeous card! Your colors re so soft and I like the background wedges!

    ReplyDelete

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by leaving a comment on this blog you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and you therefore consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I read and appreciate every one!

Helen x