Tuesday 15 November 2016

A Frosty Noel!

Good morning crafty friends and I hope this post finds you well. I'd like to welcome Darcy who is my newest follower - hope you find some inspiration here! 


I'm going to head up not one but two apologies! Firstly, today is going to be complete and utter "post fest" as I'm going to be bringing you THREE cards all on the same day! Two of my DTs have new challenges launching today but, and here's the second apology, I'm running more than a tad late with this post .... ๐Ÿ˜”blushes wildly! We've been madly helping eldest visiting universities and doing her application form (which is a challenge in itself ๐Ÿ˜‰!) but, as her college deadline is the end of this week, she's completed everything and we just need to review her application to make sure there are no glaring errors and then we'll be keeping fingers, toes and everything else crossed that her favoured institutions like her enough to offer her a place!


Last Monday the new challenge launched at Incy Wincy Designs and this time it's a Sketch Challenge.




We've got 2 awesome sponsors lined up this week. Firstly it's the lovely Wendy from All Dressed Up Digital Stamps who is offering our first lucky prizewinner 2 digis from the store.

Our second sponsor is the equally lovely Jodie from Bugaboo Digital Stamps who is
offering our second lucky prizewinner 7 digis from the store.

And even if you aren't lucky enough to win either of these prize packs, don't forget that Wendy has very kindly shared some freebies over at the All Dressed Up Blog and that Jodie has a Friday Freebie each week, as well as discounts on her new releases.


So, back to the challenge - here's the sketch we'd like you to follow this week please ...


... and here's my take on it, using an image from Bugaboo Digital Stamps ...


My card recipe is as follows:

I hope that I have inspired you to play along with our Sketch Challenge, but if you're in need of further inspiration please head over to Incy Wincy Designs and check out the other fabby creations by my talented (and long suffering!) teamies. Then come back and show us your take on our sketch - don't forget you can flip or rotate our sketch, just make sure that we can see that you've been inspired by our projects! This challenge will end on Saturday night and we'll be back with our new challenge on Monday 21st November 2016.

I'll be back to link up to some challenges later - I've got 2 more posts to write and schedule ๐Ÿ˜Š

See you soon,

Hugs, Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by leaving a comment on this blog you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and you therefore consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I read and appreciate every one!

Helen x